Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Towel Bar Replacement Rod

Explain why ... Post

that Japan were a country full of contradictions I knew, but here it borders on the absurd!
For example: smoking.
Here there can be no smoking in the street, or standing still or walk. If one really can not stand anymore to find the "Smoking Area" closer (often al'uscita stations or "Silver Haze" (supermarkets are open 24 hours) and recharge of nicotine until the next island of smoking. The thugs and tourists
boor like us, instead, you "hide" in the internal streets where almost nobody goes there and smoke, ignoring the glances of reproach of the various loops.

And now comes the fun part: In the clubs, restaurants, train shinkansen and any other public place CAN 'SMOKING. At most, they ask you if you want to stay in a smoking area or not. So if you're on the street and you feel like a cigarette, you just slip into a games room and smoke there. I have no words davero. Another atrocious

giappica wonderful invention is the "pocket ashtrays"



This oggettino dervish of death in the butt and throw scenerio without dirtying the honorable way to make Japanese as well ... smell your pocket or your purse. I do not understand if they do to convince you to stop or to flourish in the detergent industry.


Another thing that I can not comprehend is the flyer.
Here, the flyer is done by giving packets of tissues with advertisements printed on the packaging. So far, so good, indeed, great! I trimmed at least something that does not throw away the first opportunity!
The absurd thing is that in Japan ... to blow your nose in public is considered the most disgusting thing a person can do! So why 'handkerchiefs ?!??!


last, promised absurdity worthy of relevance (if I were to tell all the nonsense I've seen in a single week would end up writing yet another book on Japan), is the superstition related to the number 4:


by us is 17, is 4 of them, because you can read his "yon" and "shi" and the latter means "death." So, to prevent someone from accidentally read a 4 "shi" when he sees it, say, in a parking lot, but do not write the number "yon" in katakana alphabet!


Here the evidence behind my house



0 comments:

Post a Comment