Friday night Nick and I went to Yokohama, the second largest city of Japan, which also houses a beautiful as DESERT chinatown ...
harbor "Minato Mirai, very modern and futuristic it is very beautiful at night when it gets dark and the lights come on. There is also a playground with a high Ferris wheel, which of course we went up despite the bad weather (and the price XD)!
wanted to get even on the Landmark Tower, the tallest building in Japan, but we decided to give up when we saw that the final plans had been incorporated from the clouds literally O_O;
After settling the stomach for good on the wheel, we took the subway to Chinatown.
Yokohama's Chinatown ... I thought there were more people!
At the time I thought it was the fault of the rain, but apparently the neighborhood was emptied after a case of food poisoning over the last year ....
... I discovered this after having ate, let alone if I get a story like this before! Luckily I'm here to tell due to the mother with a strong stomach and office hygiene Japanese! (Although the food was not 'I'm much .___.)
Back in Tokyo, before driving towards home, we made our compulsory half hour fooling around in Shibuya : Starbucks, Donuts, and I'll try in vain to drag Nick Karaoke in yet.
For all other photos, check out my Facebook!
0 comments:
Post a Comment