A friend of mine asked me to make her a crochet .. Sailor Moon He was already a project on the list of things to do amigurumi, but not having even a pattern to follow, and having abandoned my hobbies lately, I had not thought about it.
As she insisted, and since Monday starts the lessons (and presumably including the internship), I wanted to try to make one immediately before the time is short. The fortune of knowing
create amigurumi is able to achieve pretty much anything you want, once you learn the basic points, even without tutorials or patterns. And I, a ball here, a Palletta there, I managed to get a miniature reproduction of the "fighter who wears a sailor!
The problem now is that I have to give it away .... and being a my experiment and my first experiment .... I cry my heart!
Anyway, 'nuff said .. Here Moonina Sailor!
(click on photos to see original size)
I'm really proud of the result obtained, although there are many imperfections, because it is a figment of my imagination! :) It 'very small, only 7.5 cm high! !
Kiss,
Giorgia
0 comments:
Post a Comment