Saturday, November 20, 2010
Best Way To Figure Out 3 Digit Lock
E 'finished my first week of classes and many, many things have happened.
First, I'm single. For five days. Has a strange effect, still makes me a little 'fear. But it was a sound decision, taken in accordance with the reflections and considerations which make clear the relationship has ended. Of this, however, would rather not talk about it. It happens, even if they were four years, it happens. You turn the page and start again.
As for the university, of the five subjects that had to have, only three are what we have been guaranteed. There is no trace of prof. physics and the anatomy is a researcher and, therefore, on strike.
So far I've had two lessons in biology, biochemistry and a theory of nursing. Are interesting, the first two are still things you already know, while the latter is pesantuccia.
Although he had relatively few hours of lessons, I've been busy all week from 8 to 14 for my "commitments from quasi-representative" .. I had to do with Senator Academic Board of Faculty and other more or less important than one hundred thousand people, all male, all of which are over to 22 years, which made me feel more than ever small and black.
I'd given up ... I hesitated in mid-week. Due to some bad joke of a colleague and because of my feeling "invisible," I withdraw my candidacy. I was upset because I saw myself slamming in his face the reality of the University (and write capital letters for understanding the university system) ... is no longer a small enclosure protected. It 's a jungle and you have the balls to survive.
Marco, the representative of the second year, I was encouraged. He convinced me, made me realize even more of what I knew: I have balls. I have more balls than any man, more than any adult. And I went forward, I picked up my commitment and now is fine. I have his support, and maybe that's what reassured me more.
Many have known for who I am .. More than once I heard her say that I have the head of an adult. And I feel proud.
I found friends. I'm fine with them.
I bought the uniform ... I look like an ice cream machine! : D I'm afraid of wearing it. It all seems more real.
I'd say I'm happy. I'd be happy if there were some thoughts swirling in my head. But at least I'm happy. And for now all I need.
Giorgia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment