Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Simple Pir Sensors Ckt

start! If you have not

Hola!
Since all I say "Write me from Japan!" or "When we look back and tell me", I decided to write a blog to keep everyone informed of my movements. (As if anyone cares to something, but does nothing XD)

There are only eight days at the start, and I have not packed it O_O;;
I have a lot of stuff to buy that there shall never find drugs ... , makeup, shampoo ... I'm pondering whether to take the coffee maker and coffee, but I'm afraid that's not enough space! I only have 20kg of stuff available for 3 months ... and I know that there will heap a lot of books, clothes and shit ... not to mention that I can not let my kids here (the shoes mean) T__T I'll send everything to return!

Today I contacted my Japanese family! The host-mother, Akiko, I explained a bit 'of things on the house and its tenants happy O_O;

First of all, here is my house!




Apparently it is a detached two-storey, 40 minutes from my school (and thus the center). E 'in a residential district, seen from above ... scary ...


(Yes. .. I'm ALL homes ...)

My parents are the Japanese host family for 13 years. Yoshiyuki Dad and Mom is 63 years old Akiko has 58
XD They began hosting the students have graduated from university, then moved to foreign students who come to Tokyo to learn Japanese.
Akiko, the host-mother, writes to me that until now has hosted more than 90 people from over 20 different countries! I ended up by professionals! O_O;;

The house has two floors. On the second floor there are five rooms, and 5 students live there ... all boys: one Italian, one Chinese, one Swiss, Canadian and Mexican. Apparently, however, the tenants change in a continuous cycle ^ ^;

My room is on the first floor ... but I blessed among men xD
There are two showers and two bathrooms (the bathroom is divided between Japanese toilet - the typical "closet the toilet "- and the place where there is a bath tub) ... to be divided in 6!
Dinner is eaten together, that's nice, at least not likely to suffer from loneliness! I can already see a fight for food with 6 other men hungry XD I
The family provides breakfast and dinner and for lunch I have to "make do".

The only one who attends my school is the Canadian

♥ Now I run to stock up on medicines , to be sure that when I get a headache I can not take an aspirin and a itamidomeULTRa900yatta! XDD

you next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment