Thursday, March 12, 2009

Remove Polyurethane Railing

The filly racist


Some time ago I had a filly Maremma, a couple of years, which I think was racist. If he saw a horse race Maremma was pretty quiet there, if he saw a horse of another race began to clatter and kicking, it became bad. In particular he could not stand the English horses. Over time, however we could, without threats or otherwise, to make her understand that the other horses were all the same, there are good ones and those that were not good anywhere. My father bought a horse with the Spaniard at the end of the filly which mated.
I want to know if our guys, all our guys, has anyone ever spoken, and slowly day by day, the racial problem and especially the fact that human beings, the other, are all equal, they are good, bad and so so. I believe that many children this basic fact was never mentioned, neither the school nor the family. Of course, if this were the case, journalists, politicians and the League would not work. But we would live better. If you can train horses, you can also educate people. These

Ermanno - From the section 'The Mercury' of the monthly magazine 'Article 33' Editions of Knowledge

0 comments:

Post a Comment