Sunday, December 19, 2010

What Do The Colors Under A Beer Can Mean

Untitled # 2 Untitled

I am changing, I feel it.
In my mind they come up thoughts so far unknown.
scare me because they make me sad.
I think I'm about to go across the street. I almost put aside the clothes as a teenager. My head, my body, asking overwhelmingly belong to a woman.

And growing ... be 'growing up I miss something. The lack of someone .
And be aware of who is someone that I want, but do not have him ... not be sure of being able to have ... makes me want to go back to my childhood, my fifteen years, my confidence in a ratio of boys.

Giorgia

ps. Wednesday is the last day of university before the holidays. I already had the experience of the hospital, the department ... Dreams are often different from reality ... but does not mean that this must be the ugliest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment