Why?! Why the Japanese ?!?!?
universities are in the class computing skills and we are explaining "how to use emails "... I have no words ... so, between poupée and d-addicts are also passed on my blog ... and my last post dates back to September 10th! Cabbage ... Indeed
failing internet at home the last thing that comes to mind when I put my hands on a computer to post on my blog ... then there are various implications such as the allergy to my Live Journal, which precludes me But even that wonderful feature that is the "friends only", very convenient to avoid disturbing anonymous comments to my post as has already happened in the past ^ ^;
Just to share some 'cock my last Sunday I tried the level 2 of Noryoku Shiken! was a massacre, I never put a lot of crosses in the case (indeed, no, guess), but the play went very well (and yes, the dorama used to something).
Now we just have to wait for the results at the end of February and see if I was lucky enough to put the spreaders with us guessed at random. There was also
Squall, who unlike me had studied, and my Aniki * __ * that has cleverly chosen level 4 XD Well, ci rivedremo a dicembre ell'anno prossomo XD
Anyway, mi sono finalmente iscritta alla Shibuya Language School per Aprile! Si va tre mesi in Giappone! Sono esaltata come una bimbaminkia XD
Spero solo di non finire in una famiglia di nazisti come a Londra -___-;
L'unico problema è che nella richiesta di iscrizione c'era anche una lettera, che non ho ancora spedito, in cui bisogna spiegare la ragione per cui si studia il giapponese.
... umm ...
...
Chi mi da una mano? XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment