Friday, March 7, 2008

Post Wedding Breakfast Invitations



I still can not believe that between 16 days leave for Japan ... I have yet to medical insurance, which nevertheless do not want to do, then go for the cheapest that exists - Faith has done a 200 and passes € -___-; bad thing to be hypochondriacs ...
Tomorrow I fly to order the Japan Rail Pass, but I have said, however, which is available in up to 2 days, so there is no hurry (Yes, there is'!!!!). In

are a bit more 'on the high seas with the organization. I wanted to take a day to see lineup as much as possible since I have only 11 days, but I know that when I get there so I will be annihilated probably run to a window to another without any logic that -___-;;; Tackey enlighten me on the way!

Tuesday for my great happiness * cough cough * there are no classes because the university is organizing a theater No, and we hope it is not absurdly ridiculous Pallosa-such as the Feast of the Japanese school in Milan XD (because the ticket costs 8 euros) at the maximum I will have a laugh ...
course I could avoid placing it in one of only three days of lessons in a week -___-;;; we are quite tired of not doing shit for four days a week (always end up back in Milan, and if not I imagine a lot to do here in Venice ...) so I'm thinking of being a part time here at me, so I always end up back at least cushion the cost of the train and I can avoid prostitution to pay off the debts I have contracted buying tickets for the concert XD laruki

0 comments:

Post a Comment